Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Reading eggs


Reading eggs, is an online program that can help you get better at Spelling, Grammar and Comprehension.

When I first started using reading eggs i didn’t have a clue what to do, but now.... I like reading eggs because it is really fun and helps you learn. Reading eggs has helped me alot with my comprehension, I didn’t know what comprehension was, but I do now.

At the start of the term Mr Barks showed us a new website and it was in fact reading eggs. To be honest I didn’t know what comprehension was until I started using reading eggs.  Have you ever had a favourite online program?, cause I have its reading eggs.

If I could choose between study ladder and Reading eggs, I would probably end up choosing Reading eggs.

Thanks To Cael for reading my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment