Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Reading eggs. No.2

Reading eggs, an online program that can help you get better at Spelling, Grammar and Comprehension.

When I was in the process of first using Reading eggs I didn’t have a clue what to do. For me now Reading eggs is really fun and helps you learn, along with that I really enjoy independent reading.

To be honest I didn’t know what comprehension was until I started using reading eggs. In Reading eggs, after your comprehension activties, it gives you a test, you get scored on how well you did in your test.  Have you ever had a favourite online program?.

I love working on Reading eggs.

This piece of writing is a duplicate of my first story about Reading eggs, I have re-edited it and hopefully its a lot better than my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment