Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Mosaic



I’m making a tile. This is the design that I have chosen to do.


I’m in the process of making a tile that represents me. The year 8’s at Pt England School are working on a piece of mosaic, that we can leave behind as memory of us when we were at Pt England School. So when we are older we can look back and be proud of the work that we have done.


I chose to do this design is because I’m maori and I really like being involved with the maori culture and I also like listening to reggae music. I think that my design looks alright but I don’t think I can change it because I’m scared that if I change it I might mess it up. But I’m happy with this design.


I think my design is going to turn out really cool and original. But yeah will see how it turns out. At the moment I’ve just finished my drawing I haven't started on my tile but i’m really looking forward to working on this piece of artwork during the rest of the week.


I’m really excited to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have put so much thought in to and explained your design Brooke. I can't wait to see the finished product!
    I love looking at the mosaics the Year 8's left last year and remembering them.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete