Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Xtramaths.




Xtramaths is an online program that helps everyone and anyone, get better at your basic maths skills.

When I first started using xtramaths, I found it really difficult. The reason I found it difficult is because I didn’t know my basic maths; mainly addition and subtraction. I think it took me about 3 weeks JUST to get through the first basic step, addition. I don’t know how long it took me to get through subtraction, but I managed to finish.


After completing addition and subtraction, now I was moving towards multiplication and division. I was on multiplication which took me approximately 5 days. Then it was on to division. Division, for me it was really hard and I knew it was the opposite of multiplication which made it a bit easier to understand.

I am really focused on xtramaths. I have passed xtramaths in 2 stages, 3 seconds, and 2 seconds. I am currently on 1.5 seconds subtraction. I just started today I have about 19 more questions until I can complete this stage. Then I get to move on to multiplication. I can’t wait

I am really looking forward to completing this task and so far I think I have improved a lot.


http://www.xtramath.org\

No comments:

Post a Comment