Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Auckland Hip Hop Dancers win the Championship(:


When I searching through the 3 News website , one particular article just caught my eye called NZ hip-hop heroes return to royal welcome. I thought it was really interesting and wanted to write about it.

NZ hip hop dancers the Royal Family , who dominated the world championships in Las Vegas have returned to our country , bringing back some medals with them. The Auckland crew proudly showed of there medals at the airport. This Dance crew claimed 3 of the 4 medals at the world championship. They battled 34 other countries and came out the top Dance crew.

If you would like to read this article in other words simply click on this link
http://www.3news.co.nz/NZ-hip-hop-heroes-return-to-royal-welcome/tabid/418/articleID/221639/Default.aspx. I really liked this story but that’s all I have for now.  I wonder what its like to win the World Championship , it must feel pretty good !

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to winners. Challenging the 34 countries dancers and become a topper is really a great achievement. Thanks Brooke for sharing this news.

    ReplyDelete